Our judging panel aims to pick out the trailblazing journalists, publications, radio shows and TV channels across the United Kingdom.
All entries will be judged on their quality and creativity and most of all in helping to bring constant quality.
Our judging panel is made up of industry professionals chosen for their expertise in specific media areas.
We are delighted to have a panel that includes representatives from some of the world’s most respected media and news organisations.
Judging panel members are not paid to judge any categories and their commitment is purely voluntary. Due to the vast and varied range of work submitted some panel members will not judge specific categories.
For all rules governing judges and declaration of interest see rules and regulations under Nominate.
- Shamim ChowdhuryJournalist & Broadcaster
- Vidar Hjardeng MBEDiversity Consultant
- Tony JohnstonMD, Engage Media Training Ltd
- Sanjay ShabiBoard Director, EssenceMediaCom
- Paul BrosterAssociate Dean, University of Salford
- Tommy NagraDirector of Content, BBC Children in Need
- Shelina BegumWriter & Journalist
- Mirage IslamDigital Strategy Consultant
- Mark WrayJournalist
- Naren PatelMedia Practitioner & Philanthropist
- Tara PremProducer & Writer
- Andrew DickinsonSenior Lecturer & Course Leader
- Nick NunnJournalist & Former Assistant Editor
- Talat-Farooq AwanBroadcast Journalist & Presenter
- Akanksha SaxenaEditor, Deutsche Welle
- Debra PrinselaarDirector of Film & Broadcast Media
- Nazma NoorDigital Strategist
- Ruby ZamanMultimedia Journalist
- Irvine IqbalActor
- Anisa SubedarSenior News Editor