Our judging panel aims to pick out the trailblazing journalists, publications, radio shows and TV channels across the United Kingdom. All entries will be judged on their quality and creativity and most of all in helping to bring constant quality.
Our judging panel is made up of industry professionals chosen for their expertise in specific media areas.
We are delighted to have a panel that includes representatives from some of the world’s most respected media and news organisations.
For all rules governing judges and declaration of interest see rules and regulations under Nominate.
- Shamim ChowdhuryJournalist & Broadcaster
- Vidar Hjardeng MBEDiversity Consultant
- Anita Bhalla OBEChair of Performances Birmingham PLC
- Roohi HasanSenior Producer, ITN
- Tony JohnstonMD, Engage Media Training Ltd
- Sanjay ShabiBoard Director, MediaCom
- Safina MirzaHead of Communications, HS2
- Mihir BoseJournalist & Broadcaster
- Beth HewittDirector, School of Arts & Media
- Paul BrosterDirector of Journalism
- Amanda LeighFormer Newspaper Editor
- Tommy NagraDirector of Content, BBC Children in Need
- Shelina BegumNorth West Editor, TheBusinessDesk.com
- Mirage IslamDigital Strategy Consultant
- Mark WrayJournalist
- Tara PremProducer & Writer
- Andrew DickinsonSenior Lecturer & Course Leader
- Nick NunnJournalist & Former Assistant Editor
- Talat-Farooq AwanBroadcast Journalist & Presenter
- Yasmeen KhanWriter & Radio Presenter
- Akanksha SaxenaEditor, Deutsche Welle
- Debra PrinselaarDirector of Film & Broadcast Media
- Nazma NoorDigital Comms Manager, HOME